Student Research Committee
The Student Research Committee of Shahroud University of Medical Sciences aims to strengthen the scientific capacity under the supervision of the university's Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology.
Improving the level of knowledge and performance of students in the field of research, qualitative and quantitative optimization of student research activities and providing the appropriate background for the presence of students as the executive or principal collaborator in a research project are among goals of the committee.
Activities to achieve these goals are as follows:
- Holding student congresses
- Planning and running necessary workshops for students
- Conducting student tours either individually or jointly with other universities
- Organizing specialized research groups in various scientific fields
- Financial and non-financial support from student researches
- Appreciation of active young researchers in different scientific fields